September 6, 2012
Leading off this week’s video goodness is a look at Barry McGee’s first solo show in the Bay Area since 1994. Along with some footage of the stunning and comprehensive exhibition, the short features interviews with the Director and Assistant Curator of the BAM/PFA.
- ArtnetTV interviews Robert Longo.
- THE ART UNDERGROUND – NYC SUBWAY – explore the art that’s in NYC’s subway system.
- Shepard speaks with Wayne Kramer about their connection to the Jail Guitar Doors collaboration.
- Bumblebee Loves You – recently premiered video by HANDi about Bumblebee.
- If any of the five real-life sleeping beauties open their eyes when they are kissed by their suitors at an art exhibit in Kiev, they are contractually obliged to marry them.
- VNA x Nychos.
- Louis Vuitton: Yayoi Kusama “Her Story: Signature Patterns” Video (via Hypebeast).
- The Making of Ephemicropolis by Peter Root (via ArtSchoolVets!).
- A video that documents the drawing of Drift by Melissa Cooke.
- LRG’s series Artist Driven with Dabs Myla.
- A video of the Nicola Verlato opening from Carlos Gonzalez.
January 16, 2012
June 11, 2011
May 11, 2011
April 15, 2011
While the Boston Red Sox drew first blood this season winning 9-6 against its bitter rivals, the New York Yankees, the rivalry will undoubtedly continue for years to come. New Era highlight one of the professional sports world’s most spectacular rivalries with this video spot which features John Krasinski and Alec Baldwin engaging in some “friendly” trash talking. Head over to New Era’s Facebook page to register your vote for your favorite between the Yanks and the Sox.